Please make sure you have read all our terms and conditions by expanding the options below.
When booking and/or attending a play session our visitors agree to the following Trainmaster's terms and conditions:
- Trainmaster is a play event where the parents or guardians accept full responsibility for the supervision of the children in their care. Trainmaster staff cannot be asked to supervise any child for any reason.
- Children of all ages are welcome to play. Older children may need to be made aware that some of the resources are not appropriate for their use, e.g. ride on trains may be too small for them.
- Any child must be accompanied by an adult at all times. Even though your child may be able to play independently you should stay nearby to ensure that equipment and other visitors are treated with respect.
- Bookings can be made in advance online.
- Events last 60 mins each, the times of which are listed on our website. If you join an event already in progress, you will need to leave at the end of that session, even if you have not been there for the full session. It is your responsibility to arrive on time for your session. If you miss your play session or part thereof, refunds and transfers will not be available.
- Trainmaster reserves the right to close the whole or part of the event at any time if deemed necessary for the security and safety of guests and staff or through improper use of equipment.
- The entry price includes admission tea/coffee and biscuits.
- Our events are often fully booked and so we always advise you to check before coming on the day. In such cases we would not be able to accommodate you, as pre-booked places have priority.
- Entry prices are listed in GBP on our website www.trainmaster.co.uk. We may change these at any time without notice.
Transfers and cancellations
- All Trainmaster bookings are non-refundable.
- Although bookings are non refundable, a booking can be transferred to another session.
- Transfers of any pre-booked places are only available where Trainmaster is notified a minimum of 72 hrs before the start time (1 week for Trainmaster Kent) of the pre-booked session; no refund or transfer can be made with fewer than 72hrs notice (1 week for Trainmaster Kent).
- There are sometimes exceptions to this rule. While the transfer policy applies in all circumstances, even difficulty locating a parking space, roadworks or traffic incidents, adverse weather or illness, Trainmaster reserves the right to handle each claim on a case by case basis.
Groups and Parties
- Group or party bookings need to comply with all rules.
- On booking a party a non refundable deposit of £50 is payable.
- Payment is accepted by bacs transfer 24 hours before the party.
- Party invitations will be posted to you upon payment of the deposit.
- Young children should be accompanied by their parents/guardians at the party. If older children are invited without their parents they are the responsibility of the party host or designated adults who should ensure they treat our resources and guests with respect.
- We reserve the right to leave a party early if Trainmaster staff feel that behaviour is unacceptable or equipment is being misused or intentionally damaged. If this were to happen a refund will not be issued and you may be charged for items damaged.
- Trainmaster does not accept responsibility for the supervision of children. All children must be supervised by a responsible adult/guardian at all times.
- To prevent the spread of infection children who are unwell, or who have been unwell, must not visit the centre until 48 hours after recovery. Refunds will not be given and transfers require a minimum of 24 hours notice.
- If a child or adult visiting Trainmaster is sick or infectious during their visit they must leave the premises immediately or will be asked to do so. No refunds or credits will be offered in such cases.
- Trainmaster reserves the right to deny admission or ask an already admitted person to leave if they do not abide by our rules, if they pose a danger or threat to staff or customers, or in case of any illegal activities, damage to property, or offensive behaviour. Fighting, bullying and abusive language will not be tolerated. Guilty parties asked to leave for these reasons will not be refunded.
- Persons causing willful damage to the facilities will have to pay for any damage caused.
- Smoking is prohibited inside a Trainmaster event this includes the use of e-cigarettes.
- Long hair must be tied up to avoid hair being caught in the wheels and mechanics of the trains.
- Please contact us if you or your child has any allergy, disability, medical condition or other additional need that may impact on your visit to Trainmaster. We will endeavor to put in place any appropriate arrangements to cater for your and their needs.
- Customers are permitted to take photos of their children. Please avoid taking pictures of other people's children.
- Trainmaster cannot be held responsible for any images posted on to a public website or social media platform without prior permission from the persons in the photograph or their guardians.
- Trainmaster will never share images of visitors and their children on our website or social media pages without prior consent.
Security & Safety
- Customers should keep all valuables with them at all times.
- Customers bringing personal belongings into one of our events do so at their own risk. Trainmaster accepts no liability for any loss or damage to visitors' belongings.
- Trainmaster accepts no responsibility for any items left in the pushchairs or coats during visits, and accepts no liability for any loss or damage to them.